Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 8 am – 5:30 pm
We strive to accommodate all of our grooming requests. Please note our policies:
NOTE: WE CURRENTLY ARE NOT TAKING ON NEW CLIENTS; PLEASE INQUIRE FOR POTENTIAL OPENINGS
BY FILLING OUT OUR WAITING LIST FORM BELOW.
- Appointment requests must be made at least 72-hours in advance.
- We will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- We are typically booked at least two weeks out. For best results, please request a date at least two weeks from today.
- For emergency or same week appointments – please call Critter Clippers to schedule.
- Please allow a minimum of four hours per grooming appointment.
- If you have multiple dogs/cats, please state how many in the comments area and note the breed.
If you have any additional requests, please enter them in the comments area.
Cancellation and No-Show/Late Policies
We require at least 24 hours’ notice when canceling an appointment that is scheduled. If the cancellation is made within less than 24 hours of the appointment time, it will be considered a no-show.
No-Show / Late Policy
Clients that cancel within 24 hours of their appointment time will be charged a one-time $30 cancellation fee.
Every future cancellation within 24 hours of their appointment time will be considered a no-show. No-shows are subject to paying their service in full. We will accept clients up to 15 minutes after their scheduled appointment time. After that, they will be considered a no-show.
• 1st “No Show” …………..$30
• 2nd “No Show” …………. Payment in full for scheduled service
$20.00/every 20 minutes after stated closing time.
If your pet is here for more than 3-4 hours or acts as if he/she needs to go out, we will walk them outside with our kennel type slip leashes so that they may relieve themselves.
If you would prefer that we do NOT take them out, please let us know at the time you drop off your pet.