This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Critter Clippers Pet Grooming Salon and Boutique. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how we might use that information, and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of the information provided.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
User supplied information: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Most of all, we value your privacy. We do not sell, rent, loan, or give your email address or other personal information to anybody without your express permission. If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as name, telephone and e-mail address). We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our business, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Please do not submit any confidential or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk, and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to communicate with you in the future.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information: Critter Clippers is a general audience website and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children. While our website may be viewed by children, we do not wish to receive data from children. No information should be submitted to the Critter Clippers website by visitors under 18 years of age.
Testimonials: If you submit a review to us via Real Word of Mouth, then you agree that we may publish your testimonial, together with your name on this website (and on any successor or affiliate website that we may operate from time to time), on such page and in such position as we may determine in our sole discretion.
You further agree that we may elect not to make your review public. You may terminate this agreement by removing your review from Real Word of Mouth
Links to Third Party Sites: This website contains links to other websites that are not controlled by Critter Clippers (“Third Party Sites”), including social media sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. The Critter Clippers Policy applies solely to information collected by this website.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our site. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address
- the name of your unique Internet service provider
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website
- the kind of browser or computer you use
- the number of links you click within the site
- the date and time of your visit the web page from which you arrived at our site
- the web page from which you arrived at our site
- the pages you viewed on the site
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website. The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
Your Access to and Control Over Information: You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- Security: We take precautions to protect your information, however we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. If for any reason you believe your privacy has been breached through the use of our site, you can contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly determine and correct the problem.
When our information practices change, we will post the policy changes here.
Effective January, 4, 2016